This time of year, children who know their physics may start to question if Santa could possibly be real.
Luckily, Fermilab’s got ya covered! Very enjoyable look at the physics of Santa’s delivery schedule.
Fun fact: If Santa travels at 99.999999% the speed of light, not only does he finish his route in 500 seconds and never age thanks to time dilation, but Rudolph’s red nose gets shifted into the ultraviolet range thanks to his velocity and blueshift!
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat
- Gifs for begginers
- Gif making
- Easy gif tutorial for Mac
- Blur effect
- Tweening frames
- Transition tutorial
- How to add transitions to gifs
- Reducing the amount of color on your gif
- How to make a 500px x 500px gif
- Two gifs on one canvas
- Multiple animations with continuous effect in one image
- How to put multiple gifs in one shape them
- Lyrics gif tutorial
- Gif inside gif
- Overlay gifs
- Another overlay gif
- Spinning effect
- Twirly effect